Name: Keyboard Maestro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later.
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.keyboardmaestro.com/
Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
• Program and window switcher
• Clipboard switcher
• Clipboard history switcher
What's New in Version 7.2.1:
Version 7.2.1 adds various minor fixes and improvements.
Keyboard Maestro 7.x requires OS X Yosemite 10.10.0 or later.
Changes in 7.2.1
• Allow "hotkey:" alone to search for any macro with a hot key trigger.
• Added Enable/Disable/Toggle as synonyms for Set Macro Enable in New Action by Name.
• Added MouseGetCountdown hidden preference.
• Ensure duplicated/pasted/etc Type a Keystroke actions do not focus on the keystroke.
• Changed Display Clipboard to retain keyboard focus (so Command-W works).
• Allow 0 for MaxClipboardHistory hidden preference.
• Properly record Double and Triple Click and Drags.
• Show Status Menu action allows keyboard activation/movement (after short delay).
• Change "Select a Window" new action name to "Bring a Window to the Front".
• Changing the name of a macro is immediately reflected in actions that refer to it.
• Correctly sort iTunes tokens in Insert Token menu.
• Fixed issue with gCurrentExecuteActionListEntry assertion.
• Fixed an issue importing/duplicating macros with references to other macros.
• Fixed an issue searching for macros by UUID.
• Fixed an issue where shrinking the window could result in column sizes less that the minimum allowed.
• Fixed a bug with Prompt For User Input buttons.
• Fixed a bug where actions within Switch actions were not being searched.
• Fixed a bug when selecting a macro to edit from a palette.
• Fixed a bug with Folder Changed triggers if macros were copy and pasted.
• Fixed Web Server password to be change immediately you enter text, not waiting for Tab.
• Fixed unicode surrogate pairs display in web server.
• Fixed Clearing Recent Applications to apply to both editor and engine.