Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.8 +
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More Info: http://www.stclairsoft.com/Jettison/index.html
What's new in Jettison 1.5
*Fixed a crash that could occur when waking from sleep.
• Improved remounting of SD cards when running on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
• Updated handling of Mac App Store receipts to accommodate expiring receipts.
• Added Eject and Mount menus so you can eject and mount individual drives.
• Revamped volume identification, ejecting and remounting so it's faster and more reliable.
• Jettison will now eject disks when the screen goes to sleep if the whole computer is also set to go to sleep shortly afterward. This resolves some "not enough permission" errors that were preventing it from ejecting drives when the screen was locked.
Jettison automatically ejects external disks from your Mac before your computer goes to sleep.
Simplify those last few seconds when you grab your MacBook and run out the door. Just close the lid and Jettison will automatically eject your backup drive, iPod, or whatever is connected so you can safely unplug it. Say goodbye to "disk was not ejected properly" errors and waking your computer back up because you forgot to eject everything.
Jettison even makes sure that Time Machine backups and file server volumes are properly shut down before they're removed. Your backups and shared files are safe and sound.