Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: November 17, 2015
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Added new information for CPU gauge:
– GPU utilization (if available)
– Video memory (VRAM) usage (if available)
– OS X thermal state (OS X 10.10.3 and later)
– Total number of cores
– See the "CPU usage" help section for more info
• Improved compatibility with OS X 10.7
• Added notes about other window preferences in Quick Setup
• Instructions are clearer about restarting to get Dock changes
• The alignment of text baselines in the clock gauge is much better
• Added more information about the 24-hour clock face in Help
• Added Help for Power Users:
– Make the round window huge
– Place the iPulse windows below other windows
– Disable mouse clicks at launch
• Fixed typos about swapping gauges in Help
• "Logarithmic" is now spelled correctly in Preferences
• Fixed problems with ring on hour and calendar week start in Preferences
• Minimum system version is now set correctly to 10.7.
• Text is no longer clipped in older versions of OS X
• Fixed problems with mouse tracking in larger windows
Thousands of customers have been using iPulse to keep an eye on their Mac’s performance since it was introduced back in 2002. Now, the first app to display system status is optimized for El Capitan!
Using its concise and appealing user interface, iPulse graphically displays the inner workings of OS X on your desktop, menu bar or Dock. The presentation is totally configurable so you can set exactly what you need and view it just the way you want.
iPulse comes with ten built-in presets that let you quickly choose a setup that works best for your needs. You can also download new looks from the Iconfactory website. Check out the different configurations in the screenshots below!
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipulse/id1028916583?mt=12