Descriptions for IPNetMonitorX 2.7.0
Name: IPNetMonitorX for Mac
Release Date: 13 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.sustworks.com/site/prod_ipmx_overview.html
IPNetMonitorX is a powerful Internet/network troubleshooting toolkit for debugging Internet service problems and optimizing performance. Featuring 24 integrated tools, IPNetMonitorX is designed to help you quickly locate where the problem is and gather data which can be used to solve the problem either directly or through your Internet service provider.
- A complete Internet Toolkit. Consistent, integrated design affords speed and efficiency.
- A floating tool palette allows you to see and access the tools you need quickly. The layout of each tool is optimized for the task at hand.
- Comprehensive displays show TCP/IP in action, perfect for tuning network performance.
- Fast, asynchronous, multithreaded design allows you to see network behavior as it happens.
- Open and use multiple tools or instances of the same tool simultaneously from a single application.
- Input fields support recent targets or history, auto-completion, and drag-and-drop. Automatically transfers data from one tool to another.
- No need to login as root.
- Address Scan
- AirPort Signal
- Bonjour Scan
- Connection List DHCP Lease
- DHCP Test
- DNS Lookup
- DNS Query
- DNS RBL
- Interface Info
- Link Rate
- Port Scan
- Server Scan
- Service Info
- SNMPd Config
- SNMP Tool
- Subnet Calculator
- TCP Info
- TCP Dump
What’s New in IPNetMonitorX 2.7.0
- Ping tool now supports IPv6
- Re-conceptualize IPv6 Subnet Calculator as “IPv6 Address Info” to be simpler by removing IPv4 features
- Add IPv4 address “Pattern” to Subnet Calculator to help recognize common IP address types
- Automatically open corresponding IPv4 or IPv6 Address Info when other type of IP address is entered
- Fix possible crashing bug when attempting to access a previously closed window
- Fix inconsistencies in IPv6 address compression
- Add support for opening IPv6 raw sockets