Name: Invisor - Media File Inspector
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.3 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Link for more information: http://www.pozdeev.com/invisor/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/invisor-media-file-inspector/id442947586?mt=12
What's New in Version 3.6:
* Added map window (available in OS X 10.9 Mavericks and later)
* Added command to remove geolocation metadata from images and MPEG-4 (QuickTime) movies
* Can disable in pereferences the usage of system metadata (Finder comments, tags, label, downloaded from)
* MediaInfo library updated to v0.7.82
* Updated list of supported cameras' lenses
* Other minor changes
Invisor displays technical information about your video, audio and photo files with ability to compare collected data.
Supports most of video and audio file formats including MPEG-1/2/4, Matroska, WMV, XVID, AVI, MXF, MOV, MJPEG, MP3, AAC, Vorbis, AC-3, DTS, WMA, ALAC, FLAC, PCM and others. Displays detailed info about file's container and media streams including subtitles and chapters.
The list of supported photo files includes JPEG, TIFF, PNG and most of raw formats produced by the cameras. Displays EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP and MakerNote tags.
Export feature allows you to save gathered information in different formats: Text, HTML, XML, JSON and CSV. Comparison table can be exported to CSV document.
Also there is a command to remove geolocation metadata from photos and MPEG-4 (QuickTime) movies to protect your privacy while sharing the media files.
Want to see more features? Found a bug? Please report me on email@example.com