Released: October 18th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: https://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
• Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
• Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device.
• Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
• Use your iOS device like an external drive.
• Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
• Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
• Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
• And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New in Version 2.0.8:
Bug fixes and improvements:
・iOS 10.1 support
・Apps: fixed .IPA export from iOS 7 and 8 devices
・Backups: handling of case where iTunes backup is corrupted ("Manifest Invalid" error)
・Backups: symlink in default backup location will now be migrated to iMazing 2’s new backup location management system only once, so that power users can re-create the symlink if they need to share a custom backup location with iTunes
・Backup archiving: iMazing now warns before archiving backup if encryption status has changed
・Backup archiving: better size calculations of backup archives in edge cases
・Backup browsing: fixed UI glitch resulting in photos not being displayed when switching between archives multiple times
・Backup editing: fixed adding files to a backup crash (Win)
・Backup extractor: support for extracting large files (>1GB) from encrypted backups
・Backup location: full path of custom location is now displayed in the backup location wizard
・Contacts: fixed rare crash in Contacts view
・Sidebar: ctrl-click on device now works as expected
・Minor stability fixes and improvements