Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
・iTunes 11.1.2 or later
・iOS 4.0 or later
Courtesy of TNT Team.
Web Site: https://imazing.com
Please note that you will be initially asked to run terminal, just do as it asks and enter your own password for your system. Once done the app will open up, this is a Gatekeeper bypass for 10.12 Or you can manually install on a lower OS than Sierra.
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
• Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
• Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device.
• Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
• Use your iOS device like an external drive.
• Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
• Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
• Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
• And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New in Version 2.0.7:
Fix for back issues from 2.0.6