Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processo
Web Site: https://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
• Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
• Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device.
• Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
• Use your iOS device like an external drive.
• Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
• Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
• Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
• And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New in Version 2.0.4:
・Photos: fixed regression which could cause a crash when loading photos from a USB connected device in the first minute after launching the app
・Restore: Guard against restoring partial backups