Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
• Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
• Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device.
• Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
• Use your iOS device like an external drive.
• Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
• Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
• Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
• And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New in Version 2.0.3:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
・Photos: Compatibility fix for iOS 6 and 7
・Restore a backup: Prevent users from trying to restore a backup when they have none, or to restore a backup to no device
・Restore a backup: Fixed case where restoring all datasets but not all apps would result in all apps being restored
・Connection: Fixed rare crash at the end of the connection wizard when connecting an empty device for the first time
・Storage: Documents folder for USB storage is available again
・Storage: Fix for diacritic case-insensitive sorting in tree view
・Labels: Better labelling of option screens of wizards, ‘Save’ replaces ‘Done’ to better reflect the action.
・Various stability improvements