Descriptions for iMazing 2.0.2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app asis to another iOS device.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like an external drive.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New iMazing 2.0.2
Release date: 2016-09-16
Bug Fixes and Improvements in 2.0.2
Fixed issue where restoring a customised backup from an external drive did not work
Fixed installation path following user feedback (Mac)
Fix for jailbreak compatibility
Better handling of choice of backup location when write permission is denied
Removed obsolete ‘Export to TXT’ button from the Call History view and fixed routing of Export to CSV’ button
Fixed lacking extension when exporting archive to .imazing
New in Version 2
Full iOS 10 Compatibility, including for encrypted backups
Full iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Compatibility
Automatic archiving of backups: backups are not overwritten, and disk use is optimised to store many backups of a single device
Backups popover: navigate your device’s backup history
Backup history cleaner: iMazing will offer to delete older backups of a device if they take too much space
Ability to set backup locations per device
Step-by-step wizards for backup, restore and transfer operations
Restoring a backup, or transferring data from one device to another now supports choosing which apps to restore/transfer
Wizards for activating and pairing new devices
Battery health popover
UI: new layout, colourful looks
UI: Home screen and lock screen of devices are displayed in iMazing.
Photos: iMazing will now display your entire iCloud Photo Library, even if full res pictures are not on the device. See the ‘All Photos’ album.
Photos: Export thumbnails if the full res picture is in the cloud
Privacy: iMazing actively encourages users to enable backup encryption 3 Data: Export raw data feature to export device backup data in files and folders