Descriptions for iMazing 1.2.2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
– iOS 4.0 or later
– iTunes 11.1.2 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app asis to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New iMazing 1.2.2
- Photos copy operation: exporting photo albums now automatically creates folders.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a rare case where an encrypted backup could be detected as unencrypted
- Fixed ‘Out of Memory’ error when exporting large batches of messages to PDF (Windows)
- Fixed a regression which resulted in improper handling of photo albums synced with iTunes
- iMazing will no longer suggest installing iTunes 12.2 to Windows XP users.