Name: Home Scan - Connected Home Security Scanner
Release Date: September 03, 2016
Developer: Nutec Development, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: http://www.NutecDev.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/home-scan-connected-home-security/id1109600010?mt=12
Are your home network and connected devices secure? Use Home Scan to find your network security risks and monitor what is connected to your network. This simple to use app includes professional features but allows even the inexperienced user to get an understandable overview of the network and running services. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
• Scan your network to identify all attached devices and security risks.
• Get notifications on any serious security alerts.
• Device info for all devices connected to your network
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Net Services), LLMNR, and DNS name support.
• Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices.
• Complete history of WiFi scans and devices added and removed.
• Portscan any device.
What's New in Version 1.06:
- Add Scan Reports
- Fixed an issue displaying network name.