Descriptions for Hardware Monitor 5.31
Name: Hardware Monitor
Langage: English, German
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of The Shark.
More info: http://www.bresink.com/osx/HardwareMonitor.html
Hardware Monitor is an application to read out hardware sensors in Macintosh computers. Several hundred sensors in more than 70 model series are supported. The program can display and visualize measured values in a large variety of fashions, including speech output. Readings can be stored and exported. In addition, artificial software sensors monitoring OS X can be defined, and external LCD units can be controlled. The application also allows you to explore other technical data of your computer, like exact processor type, logicboard data, battery, display, and drive information, or manufacturing details. Depending on what sensors are built into your Mac, the following data can be accessed:
● Temperature readings at different locations
● Battery data of portable computers
● Voltage sensors
● Current (amperage) sensors
● Fan speed sensors
● Power and load sensors
● Ambient light sensors
● User-defined artificial sensors to monitor the operating system
What’s New Hardware Monitor 5.31
● Added new registration features for licensing with immediate gratification and volume licensing.
● Added support for the MacBook (Early 2016).
● Added support for battery modules not fully compliant with the Smart Battery Data Specification.
● Added support for new features of the Apple System Management Controller.
● Web communication during software update and hardware support checks is now fully compliant with Apple’s new App Transport Security guidelines.