Name: HandsFree 2 - Calls, text messages, recording and more
Release Date: December 12, 2015
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.tunabellysoftware.com/handsfree2/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/handsfree-2-calls-text-messages/id954943481?mt=12
What's New in Version 2.2:
[New] Improved overall app stability.
[New] Completely new preferences with dedicated tabs for each area.
[New] Option for automatically sending outgoing call audio to the phone instead of the Mac.
[New] Option for the incoming ring tone to be silenced between certain hours.
[New] Call dialog button to transfer the audio between the Mac and phone.
[Fixed] Resolved issue where contacts with only one name wouldn't appear.
[Fixed] Resolved crash when a call history did not have an assoicated time.
[Fixed] Resolved potential crash when recording a call.
[Fixed] Resolved issue where it was possible that "Send Text Message" wouldn't be available after a computer sleep.
Never miss another call or text message. HandsFree 2 runs un-intrusively in the background with an always available menu icon. Easily make calls, send a message or even record an important conversation.
It works with Android, Windows Phone, iPhone or any Bluetooth enabled phone. It’s like OS X Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
Check out the list of included features:
• Make a call right from your Mac by either choosing an existing contact, or by using the dial pad.
• Get notified right away of an incoming call with the person’s name or number (requires Caller ID service).
• Incoming text messages will appear on your Mac, with the option to reply. Need to send a text message? No problem, you can do that too*.
• Record any call with one click, as well as easily open up a previous recording.
• Quickly see all the missing, incoming and outgoing call lists.
• Phone’s battery and signal levels, as well as a roaming indicator.
• Contacts app plugin.
* - Support for sending text messages requires a non-iOS phone. iPhones do not support sending text messages over Bluetooth.