Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: ?
RAM minimum: ?
Video RAM: ?
Courtesy of Special [K]
Hide your running applications from Dock like a charm.
Dock is too full?
Don’t like some Apps’ icon?
Don’t want to see some apps when press ⌘+Tab?
Just try GhostTile!
- Hide running applications from Dock, Multiple ways:
- Drag & Drop
- Select from /Applicaton folder
- Click icon on Dock
- Per app config to hide or add menubar item
- Per app keyboard shortcut to quick open it
- Notification for added Apps' Dock activities
- Multiple ways to quick switch back
- Click on menubar
- Call out Quick Switch window
- Alias folder on Dock
- Keyboard Shortcut support
- Alfred v2 Workflow support
- Easy installation
- Support sandboxed application, no on-disk modification
- Added Apps' behavior is like those only appearing on menu bar
- Not support GC enabled application(e.g. Mou)
- Compatibility issues with Alfred v2 toggle visibility
- Startup at login timing issue, some app need to re-add. (e.g. Spotify)
More info: http://ghosttile.kernelpanic.im