Descriptions for Get Backup Pro 3.4
Name: Get Backup Pro for Mac
Release Date: 12 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://belightsoft.com/products/getbackup/
Get Backup Pro is a powerful backup and disk cloning utility with folder synchronization capability.
What Get Backup Pro can do for you:
- Full and incremental backups.
- Produce compressed, encrypted backup archives of your data.
- Create bootable backups for instantaneous restore.
- Keep files in sync on two computers in one network.
- Automate backup, cloning, and sync processes with flexible scheduling.
- Bootable Backups via Cloner When a hard disk crashes, one of the most frustrating things is that in order to copy over backed up files you must wait for a replacement hard drive and then go through the tedious restore process. The Cloner in Get Backup takes an external hard disk and turns it into a bootable copy of the disk in your Mac. So no need to wait for the replacement. You can place the clone right into your Mac and even work using the external disk until your replacement arrives.
- Automate Backup and Sync Processes The customizable schedule tool allows to fully automate the backup and synchronization processes, so that backups are built and sync takes place on a regular basis (daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly). Specify the backup and sync start time down to a minute. You can even create separate schedules for several backup and file sync projects.
- Back Up to CD/DVD and Any Mounted Device/Drive The program allows you to save backups to any locally mounted device/drive, including FireWire, USB, ATA, SCSI, CD and DVD devices, or network volumes.
- Integration Integration with Apple iPhoto, Mail, iTunes and Address Book makes it very easy to access and backup your music, photos, email and address records. Also, you can easily backup any other file or folder stored on your computer.
- Data Sync Synchronize files and folders on your laptop and desktop computers, or any mounted drive. Twoway synchronization (Pro only) ensures that you have the most recent version of files you worked with, no matter which computer you are using. Schedule sync processes for more convenience and flexibility.
- EncryptionSecure your backups using one of four encryption standards (AES128, AES256, Blowfish or Triple DES) to prevent unauthorized archive restore. The ability to encrypt backups provides a high level of comfort and peace of mind when storing backup archives on external hard drives, thirdparty servers, and other locations where others might have access to your archives.
- Diverse Backup Methods:
- Full all selected files are saved, and the resulting archive replaces the previously created one.
- Versioned all selected files are saved in a new backup archive, and the previous archives remain intact.
- Incremental each time a backup is built, only the files that were changed are saved in the new backup archive. (Pro only)
- Get Backup vs. Apple Time Machine You may wonder why you need an additional backup software if you already have Apple Time Machine on your Mac. Get Backup has multiple advantages when you need to control what to backup. It offers advanced compression and encryption methods and much more.
What’s New in Get Backup Pro 3.4
・Introduced the option to backup into disk image, which provides two important additions:
・Support for encrypted backups.
・Ability to create incremental backups to network disks, and disks with none Mac file systems (FAT, NTFS, etc.).
・Ability to set the maximum limit for disk image size.
・Added support for Apple File System (APFS) format disks.
・Ready for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
・Reworked the process of deleting old backups. Settings to control backup deletion moved from closing the app to the stage when backup project is set. Also, backup deletion is final, files do not get to the Trash.
・Fixed the problem with starting backup automatically when destination is mounted.
・Fixed the problem with repeating restore of archived backups when the option to excluding certain types of files was enabled.
・Various other minor improvements.