Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: any 64 bit
RAM minimum: 1GB
Video RAM: 256MB
• Fixed a potential crash.
• Updated German Translation (thanks to Peter Bosch).
• FCLM is now much quicker to start up, particularly after the first launch.
• By popular demand the contextual (right-click) menu is back.
• You can now manually force a refresh of the list via the File menu. This is useful for when there are state changes that FCLM can’t follow, such as changes to externally referenced files.
• The German translation has been updated.
• Many stability and bug fixes.
Change Log http://www.arcticwhiteness.com/finalcutlibrarymanager/change-log/
Install: Patch first then generate sn
Link for more information: http://www.arcticwhiteness.com/finalcutlibrarymanager/
Housekeeping for your Libraries!
All your libraries and their associated media, just one window
Final Cut Library Manager instantly displays all of the Final Cut Pro X 10.1 libraries and associated media that it finds on your Spotlight-indexed drives. You can also add other sources : including disks, Xsan volumes or folders, including those not indexed by spotlight.