Name: FilePane - File Management Utility
Release Date: March 04, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://mymixapps.com/filepane
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/filepane-file-management-utility/id847515307?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.9.4:
Hey guys! Thank you for such an outstanding feedback and support!
Here's what has been done:
- fixed white labels in the Prefs for some users;
- fixed occasional crashes in "create new file" menu;
- you can now name the newly created file same as the one you've dragged, by simply clicking a checkbox ("create new file" menu);
- added more functionality to "Destination Manager" in the Prefs;
- rounded corners are back!;
- mounted Volumes, disks and their subfolder paths will show up automatically on the list, no need to manually add it now;
- If you have any external/shared volumes, just add them manually. After FilePane will figure out if they are connected or not by itself and either display their destination paths or hide them from the list;
- you can now choose 'Drop here" window position in Prefs, so it's either near cursor (default) or in the middle of the screen;
- German locale improvement; Thank you so much for your help Markus!
- other bug fixes, performance improvements and optimisations;
Should you have any questions please let me know!
Please rate FilePane if you'd like to ;)
FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management.
It works with almost any selectable and draggable content from any app on your system. You can easily copy/move/create files and folders, edit/share/convert images and a lot more...
Just start dragging a file or text and drop it into "Drop Here" panel, showing near your cursor.
FilePane detects the file type and offers some quick actions for it.
With FilePane you can easily:
- crop, rotate, resize, convert, compress images on the fly;
- free hand drawing on your images and screenshots;
- share content (e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop);
- set, store desktop pictures;
- quickly copy/move files to your custom popular destinations;
- copy file size or path to clipboard;
- see word and glyph count and various other handy options for highlighted text;
- converting Text documents to PDF;
- create new Folders, RTF, TXT, Excel and Word files, where you need them
Every single action is just one-two clicks away!
So FilePane, helps you increase workflow efficiency by adding file editing, sharing and management options to Drag-and-Drop.
The app has a minimalist, intuitive UI, which blends in well with Yosemite and El Capitan.
FilePane is not bound to Finder only, as it may seem at first glance. It works with other apps, too!
For example, in Safari, Chrome or other, you can easily save, edit, share, e-mail any image on the fly.
Or quickly sort/save/share/edit/ organise your e-mail attachments.
For questions or suggestions please contact email@example.com
Also available on Twitter and Facebook @mymixapps
Cheers from Ukraine!
- FilePane is featured on Product Hunt, MacWorld, Lifehacker, WonderHowTo, CNET and many others -