Name: FilePane - File Management Utility
Release Date: February 20, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://mymixapps.com/filepane
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/filepane-file-management-utility/id847515307?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.9.3:
Your feedback and feature suggestions are invaluable! Thank you for your support!
This quick update includes:
- fixed weird looking edges on "Drop Here" for some El Capitan users;
- added Dutch locale;
- fixed a minor bug with "exclusion app list" and "manage destination" windows showing behind other apps' windows;
Please rate FilePane on the Store or contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org , should you have any questions. I'm very prompt with my replies ;)
- you can now descend in to your favourite folders' subfolders, right there in the file move/copy action panel! Awesome, isn't it? ;)
- mounted Volumes, disks and their subfolder paths will show up automatically on the list, no need to manually add it now;
- added a separate window to manage favourite destinations; (can be accessed in Preferences);
- newly added favourites will now show up on top of the list for convenience, you can rearrange/reorder them further;
- fixed side of the file copy progress window being too small for some El Capitan users;
- other bug fixes, performance improvements and optimisations;
FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management.
It works with almost any selectable and draggable content from any app on your system. You can easily copy/move/create files and folders, edit/share/convert images and a lot more...
Just start dragging a file or text and drop it into "Drop Here" panel, showing near your cursor.
FilePane detects the file type and offers some quick actions for it.
With FilePane you can easily:
- crop, rotate, resize, convert, compress images on the fly;
- free hand drawing on your images and screenshots;
- share content (e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop);
- set, store desktop pictures;
- quickly copy/move files to your custom popular destinations;
- copy file size or path to clipboard;
- see word and glyph count and various other handy options for highlighted text;
- converting Text documents to PDF;
- create new Folders, RTF, TXT, Excel and Word files, where you need them
Every single action is just one-two clicks away!
So FilePane, helps you increase workflow efficiency by adding file editing, sharing and management options to Drag-and-Drop.
The app has a minimalist, intuitive UI, which blends in well with Yosemite and El Capitan.
FilePane is not bound to Finder only, as it may seem at first glance. It works with other apps, too!
For example, in Safari, Chrome or other, you can easily save, edit, share, e-mail any image on the fly.
Or quickly sort/save/share/edit/ organise your e-mail attachments.
For questions or suggestions please contact email@example.com
Also available on Twitter and Facebook @mymixapps
Cheers from Ukraine!
- FilePane is featured on Product Hunt, MacWorld, Lifehacker, WonderHowTo, CNET and many others -