Name: FilePane - File Management Utility, Quick Actions Tool, Drag and Drop Expander for your Mac
Release Date: June 02, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sergii Iamkovyi
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://mymixapps.com/filepane
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/filepane-file-management-utility/id847515307?mt=12
FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management.
It works with almost any selectable and draggable content from any app on your system and suggests various quick actions, based on the data you give it.
You can easily copy/move/create files and folders, edit/share/convert images and a lot more...
Just start dragging a file or text and drop it into "Drop Here" panel, showing near your cursor.
FilePane detects the file type and offers some quick actions for it.
With FilePane you can easily:
- crop, rotate, resize, convert, compress images on the fly;
- free hand drawing on your images and screenshots;
- share content (e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop);
- set, store desktop pictures;
- quickly copy/move files to your custom popular destinations;
- copy file size or path to clipboard;
- see word and glyph count and various other handy options for highlighted text;
- converting Text documents and images to PDF;
- convert PDF into images (PNG, JPEG,TIFF and BMP);
- create new Folders, RTF, TXT, Excel and Word files, where you need them
Every single action is just one-two clicks away!
So FilePane, helps you increase workflow efficiency by adding file editing, sharing and management options to Drag-and-Drop.
The app has a minimalist, intuitive UI, which blends in well with Yosemite and El Capitan.
FilePane is not bound to Finder only, as it may seem at first glance. It works with other apps, too!
For example, in Safari, Chrome or other, you can easily save, edit, share, e-mail any image on the fly.
Or quickly sort/save/share/edit/ organise your e-mail attachments.
For questions or suggestions please contact email@example.com
Also available on Twitter and Facebook @mymixapps
Cheers from Ukraine!
- FilePane is featured on Product Hunt, MacWorld, Lifehacker, WonderHowTo, CNET and many others-
What's New in Version 1.10.1:
- just a quick bug fix for copy/move destination removal submitted by "mac-evers".
Thanks for the heads up! ;)
This update includes implementation of 2 most requested features you've been asking for lately:
- you can now rename destination paths in file copy/move menu (just enter the Edit mode and click on the destination path name) OR via "manage destinations" menu in Preferences;
- batch file rename is now available;
- some improvements and optimisations;