Name: Deliveries: a package tracker
Release Date: July 28, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
Developer: Junecloud LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://junecloud.com/software/mac/deliveries.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/deliveries-a-package-tracker/id924726344?mt=12
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 2.1.1:
- The menu bar icon's menu items are now translated correctly.
- Fixed a bug where deliveries might be in the wrong language when updating in the background.
- Links from Amazon emails are recognized correctly again, plus improved detection of URLs for AusPost and DHL Germany.
- Selecting Amazon and entering anything other than an order number will now show a message explaining the problem. Amazon order numbers are always in the format 000-0000000-0000000.
- Improved the positioning of windows.
- Toggling the "update in the background" or "show in the menu bar" settings off and on again will now restart the background app immediately. This can help with troubleshooting certain problems.
- Minor performance and stability improvements when syncing with iCloud or updating the map.