Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10
- Improved accuracy of map locations. Like before, you can still drag a pin if it's in the wrong location.
- The "Add Delivery" screen is better at finding common tracking number formats in a pasted block of text. It will also show existing deliveries that match a web address, along with other improvements.
- Archived items on the "Add Delivery" screen now show an item name when possible.
- You can now right-click on a favorite service or history item on the "Add Delivery" screen to Hide or Delete it. This works for favorites in the "From" menu also.
- You can now copy a delivery, which adds the service name, tracking number, and URL to the clipboard.
- The "Archive" button is now shown for more deliveries.
- In the "Add Delivery" window (and Safari extension), the escape key will now close the window instead of showing text suggestions.
- Fixed a bug where the Today widget would only update one delivery each time Notification Center was opened.
- Fixed a bug in the Today widget where deliveries might jump around needlessly when opening Notification Center.
- Fixed a bug where the email/web site field might get autofilled when it shouldn't, or not get autofilled when it should.
- Improvements and bug fixes for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out, or if Notefile is also syncing with Junecloud.
- Improved the way the map pins are updated which should fix some occasional display problems, and improve efficiency in the background.
- The app will now wait for syncing to finish before quitting.
- When the app starts up it will now update "stuck" deliveries—those that look like they're updating but previously were not. This can happen if the app crashed or was forced to quit in the middle of an update.
- URLs in the format deliveries://add/1234567890 or deliveries://search/example now work correctly.
- The "start when you log in" checkbox will now automatically uncheck itself if it's unable to register to start at login.
- Fixed a bug where links to deliveries did not always work. (For example, if you clicked a link in Calendar for an item that was archived.)
- Fixed a bug where date counts were not always correct after changing the time zone.
- Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
- Fixed a bug where URL, email, zip code, and date fields were not properly cleared when switching from a service with those fields to a service without them.
- Fixed a bug where a deliveries://add URL with an invalid "from" value would result in the "Add Delivery" screen not displaying correctly.
- Some other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id924726344
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.