Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
What's new 1.0.1:
• When the dock icon is hidden, the gear button is now a menu that includes other options like About, Help, and Quit.
• Fixed various bugs related to Amazon orders.
• Fixed a bug where you might get duplicate deliveries if you were syncing with iCloud and had the app and Today widget open at the same time. Duplicates will be removed for you. This also fixes a bug where it was not possible to delete certain deliveries.
• Fixed a bug where the sync settings wouldn’t load the first time the app was opened.
• Improved iCloud support, especially with accounts that have iCloud Drive enabled.
• Fixed a bug where the app would not always update in the background when it should—particularly after waking from sleep, and if the dock icon was enabled.
• Notifications now use the correct sound effect.
• Improved tracking number detection in the "Add to Deliveries" extension.
• Improvements for VoiceOver in the Deliveries list, Edit Delivery screen, and Preferences.
• Fixed a bug where some of the contextual menu options in the widget did not work (Archive and Refresh).
• Fixed a bug where map annotations would pile up on top of each other, or old annotations would continue to be visible.
• Fixed a bug where map errors did not always display when they should.
• Fixed a bug where the map might move back to where it was if you tried to manually adjust it.
• Fixed a bug where the window would get taller every launch.
• Fixed a problem loading data from certain services.
• Some other minor improvements.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id924726344
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.