Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
1. Copy App to /Applications ( DO NOT LAUNCH YET! )
2. Launch Keyfilemaker, enter your desired email (or use the default)
3. Click "Open" and select /Applications/AppName.app, then click "Save"
Install pinched from TT
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/dcommander/id583622672?mt=12
More Info: http://www.devstorm-apps.com/dc/
DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users that demand more control of their computer.
- two side by side file windows
- name, size, kind and date sorting of files and folders
- view hidden files and folders
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation
- file search with sub-folder recursive searching
- full support for drag&drop operations
- fine-grained item selection control
- Lynx-like folder navigation (using arrow keys)
- quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications
- customisable color schemes
- customisable font type, size and color
- quick file viewer with text and hex viewing mode
- full keyboard navigation
- ability to browse ZIP archives like normal folders
- seamless FTP support
- folder compare and synchronization
- quick search files in the current folder
And much more...