Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Courtesy of TNT Team
Tested on 10.10.5
Release Date: December 8, 2015
What's New in Version 15.0.0
Mac OS X:
• The User Interface of CrossOver's Software Installer has been redone. Installing applications with CrossOver is simpler than ever before.
• CrossOver now includes a High Resolution Mode to allow compatible Windows applications to take full advantage of Macs with Retina displays.
• CrossOver now requires OS X 10.8 or greater. CrossOver 15 will not run on OS X 10.7 or earlier versions.
• CrossOver now uses PulseAudio for sound if it is available on the system.
• CrossOver has a completely redone User Interface on Linux.
• Quicken 2016 now runs in CrossOver.
• General Improvements:
• Wine 1.8 brings thousands of updates to CrossOver's core compatibility with Windows applications.
• Dual screen Linux setups will run Microsoft Office better than before.
Full Release Notes: https://www.codeweavers.com/products/more-information/changelog
Run Windows Software on your Mac the Simple Way
CrossOver 14 Mac can get your Windows productivity, utility, games, and design apps up and running on your Mac. Windows apps never looked better when launched right from the Mac dock. CrossOver lets you easily switch between Mac and Windows apps. Windows programs gain native Mac functionality like copy & paste, keyboard shortcuts, and Mission Control.
CrossOver Mac runs the Windows software that you need at home, in the office, or at school. All without purchasing a Windows license, running a virtual machine, or having to reboot your computer each time.
Compatibility Center Statistics
More info: https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-mac/