Version: 1.1.2 (179) [MAS+ICLOUD]
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
What's New in Version 1.1.2
New in 1.1.2
* Quickly cycle through your lists using left and right arrow keys.
* Compatibility mode. Enable this if you are experiencing problems copying and pasting to some apps, e.g., Java based apps.
* All double click actions should now work as expected.
* New text clipping will now be saved in the current list.
* Clippings are no longer saved to selected list when the auto-save to current list option is disabled.
* Stop error dialog from appearing when device is not connected to the internet.
* Fixed high CPU usage that was occurring on some machines.
* Fixes various bugs and crashes.
Say Yeaaahhh !
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/copied-copy-paste-everywhere/id1026349850?mt=12
More Info: http://copiedapp.com
Copied is a full featured clipboard manager. Save text, links, and images that you’ve copied to your clipboard from any app. Quickly access your saved clippings from the menubar and copy them back to your clipboard in its original format or in a variety of different formats using templates.
Create lists and organize your clippings. Use hotkeys to select a list and copy clippings from the list without switching away from your active window.
Copied also provides continuity between your devices. With iCloud Sync and Clipboard Sync, you can pick up right where you left off on any device. Copied uses iCloud Sync to sync your saved clippings and lists so that you can access them from any device. Clipboard Sync works in the background to automatically update your clipboard whenever you copy or save clippings from another device.
*Copied is also available on iOS. Download it from the App Store. Copied+ upgrade is required on iOS to sync with iOS devices.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to email@example.com.