Name: Commander One PRO - FTP/SFTP client, RAR, 7zip and Tar extractor
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/commander-one-pro-ftp-sftp/id1035237815?mt=12
More Info: http://mac.eltima.com/pro-file-manager.html
Version from Eltima site. (PRO Pack)
What's New in Version 1.5.1995
- a new Connections manager;
- Dropbox Business and Microsoft OneDrive support (in PRO Pack);
- support for the WebDAV protocol (in PRO Pack);
- the ability to work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear and .war archives;
- icons and previews for files on Google Drive;
- search in the built-in viewer (in text and binary modes);
- in the full display mode, the ability to hide and reorder columns and to enable alternate background color;
- OS X services support;
- a hotkey for showing the favorites list: ⌘^F;
- the ability to disable certain hotkeys in Preferences;
- support for Amazon S3 buckets in the Asia Pacific (Seoul) region (in PRO Pack);
- Russian localization.
- the FTP client has better performance and is now able to resume downloads and reconnect on error (in PRO Pack);
- better performance when working with a large number of files on Amazon S3 (in PRO Pack);
- files uploaded to Amazon S3 are now automatically assigned the proper MIME type (in PRO Pack);
- an incorrect Keychain entry being used for FTP and Amazon S3 connections;
- Finder's window popping up on mounting a network share;
- incorrect display of file names in certain encodings when working with .zip archives;
- crashes on copying/moving of files and mounting/unmounting of disks;
- issues with folders merging when moving files to a different disk;
- lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Patched binary: all PRO functions will continue to be available after ending of trial period.
Commander One is a refined solution for easy management of big loads of files and folders on your Mac. The latest version of Commander One PRO is fully crafted in Swift 2.0 and is fully compatible with OS X El Capitan (10.11).
This is the PRO Pack (website) version, which differs from the app store version as follows:
PRO Pack and PRO Difference Chart: Show
Professional dual pane Commander One is crafted in Swift and has all you need for efficient work with files and folders on Mac:
- Create, delete, open, move, and rename files and folders;
- Use regular expressions in file search;
- Various view modes;
- Unlimited tabs;
- File operations can be queued even if they were in progress;
- Customizable hotkeys;
- History, Favorites;
- Select the program to open the file;
- All computers over network are detected and displayed in the list.
Commander One is also an FTP client, a fast one! It allows working with many types of archives and search through them. You can integrate your Dropbox folder with Commander One for quick and easy access to it.