Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64bit
RAM minimum: -
Video RAM: -
1) Remove previous version completely (AppDelete recommended)
2) Stop helper with Activity Monitor forcefully and make absolutely sure its not running
3) Install v2.0.4
4) Run app once and then stop it
5) Run the patch/kg. Apply patch, then enter name and press "Generate"
6) Run app once again and register it with name and generated number
Organize your menu bar apps
Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
See your menu bar apps when you want.
Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them,
or moving them to Bartender's Bar.
You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the
menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender's Bar.
There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish.
Give it a go and find out.
More info: http://www.macbartender.com