Descriptions for AnyTrans 6.0.0
Released: Sep 12th, 2017
Developer: iMobie Inc
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.imobie.com
An intuitive application that offers you the necessary tools to transfer media content or any type of file to and from your iOS devices
AnyTrans comes with a modern and intuitive interface and offers you the possibility to quickly transfer files from your Mac to your iPad, iPod or iPhone devices and vice versa.
Automatic and fast device backup and file transfer
Moreover, the AnyTrans app includes iMobie’s signature tool, iWizard, which can be used to quickly backup the entire device content to your Mac in no time, or to quickly transfer the complete iTunes library to your device. The tool can also preserve your tracks’ artwork, the play counts or your ratings.
AnyTrans provides playlist management tools that will help you create, edit or remove playlists, working directly on your device.
Makes it possible to effortlessly move your data between devices when upgrading them
If you are upgrading your device, AnyTrans can be used to transfer all your applications to your new iPhone, iPod or iPad. The good news is that you can also choose to move all your personal settings or any other additional data, without having to jailbreak the device.
Additionally, AnyTrans can be used to detect if the media files are not compatible with your device and, through the built-in conversion tool, will optimize and transform the video or audio content to match one of the supported formats.
Streamlined and simple to use tool for data transfers between your Mac and various iOS devices
Furthermore, AnyTrans is a user-friendly application that will prove to be extremely useful whenever you need to transfer data between your Mac and your iOS devices.
Since AnyTrans is also able to move entire applications and their associated files, the app is a great companion whenever you decide to upgrade or simply change your device.
If you need a complete list of devices and media types supported by AnyTrans, you can find it by going to its Tech Specification page.
What’s new in AnyTrans 6.0.0
September 12th, 2017
- Updated to support the iOS 11 Public Beta.
- Introduced iOS Mover feature to transfer all Android Device Data to iOS Device with oneclick, including Contacts, Messages, Call Log, Calendars, Photo Library, Music, Ringtones, Movies, etc.
- Added Content to iTunes option to move Android Device Data to iTunes Library such as Music, Movies, Ringtones, Photo Library and Book in iOS Mover feature.
- Supported to transfer Android Device Data to iCloud like Photo Library, Contacts and Calendar.
- Redesigned and optimized UI with simpler navigation and newlyadded interesting animations.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category