Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Any Intel Processor
RAM minimum: 256MB
Video RAM: 8MB
What's New 2.5.1:
* Add support for 1Password 5 in Yosemite
* Improve workflow search (in Alfred's Preferences) in Yosemite, moving search config to more obvious cog
* Fix exception when passing an empty string in script filter XML subtext mod keys
* Remove automatic trimming for external trigger arguments (e.g. when running from AppleScript)
* Prepare support for Alfred Remote (not long now!!)
Tested under 10.9.5 and 10.10.
- Extract "Alfred_2.5.1_308.zip" and copy "Alfred 2" app to /Applications folder
- Block all outgoing connections with Little Snitch [Silent Mode > Deny connection attempts] (don't know but only worked this way)
- Extract "CORE Keygen.zip" and open it.
- Enter any fake mail using a known provider [gmail, hotmail, icloud etc] (save this email 'cause you will use it later)
- Click the "Select" button and select the Alfred app into /Applications folder (it will generate an error but don't worry, it was patched successful)
- Open the keygen again, put the same mail you used before and then click the "Save" button
- Launch the application and be happy! \o/
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com