Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
* Retina support added.
* Airport filter added.
* New data delivery system, less data consumed, faster response in some cases.
* Improved airport arrival board.
* New departure board.
* New settings for visibility, pick the data sources or kinds of traffic to show.
* Improved graphics handling, including faster drawing when there's much to draw.
This will be the last* release for the 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 OS X versions.
Next up will be supporting the OS X build in maps in from 10.9.
Turn your Mac into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world move in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), Cable News Network (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking service around the world include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flightradar24/id439632992?mt=12