Descriptions for Twitterrific 5.2.1
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later Twitter account
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://twitterrific.com/mac
Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
What’s New in Twitterrific 5.2.1
You can now send tweets with up to 280 characters! Coincidentally, you can also muffle tweets based on length or number of lines.
• Support for sending tweets with up to 280 characters
• Muffle long tweets:
– Hide tweets that have more content than you’d like
– Muffle tweets by character count by simply adding a rule like: > 140
– If you want to muffle multiline tweets, use a rule like: > 3 lines