Name: Visio Viewer
Release Date: October 26, 2016
Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.enolsoft.com/visio-viewer-for-mac.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/visio-viewer/id673920933?mt=12
Enolsoft Visio Viewer is a fast Visio file viewer for Mac users to easily open and read Microsoft Visio files, as well as convert the Visio drawing documents to PDF file or print out.
- Open and view any .vsd & .vsdx files quickly and easily on Mac.
- Support opening and viewing Visio files with the following file extension: .vsd, .vdx, .vsdx, .vst, .vtx, .vss.
- View objects' formatting (lines, fill, color, etc.).
- View objects with tabulated text.
- Navigate multipage documents and multiple Visio files at a time easily.
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the Visio files the way you like.
- Quick page-turning supported: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page.
- Add and manage bookmarks: Group bookmark by files, and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future, rename or open directly.
- Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
- Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
- Convert Visio files to standard PDF format , Text or images as needs.
- Convert Visio files with all pages, single page or the needed page range.
- Extract image out of Visio files from all pages or the selected page range.
- Yes, it well compatible with OS X El Capitan(10.11)!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
What's New in Version 3.1.0:
Fully support macOS 10.12 (macOS Sierra)