Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Link for more information: http://www.tyme-app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tyme/id670592452?mt=12
What's New in Version 2.5.4:
Hey there Tyme user,
we've been very busy the last months working on Tyme 2. We collected your feedback, made many improvements and integrated nice new features by keeping the simplicity of Tyme. The next major version of Tyme is just around the corner... Stay tuned!
- This update contains smaller bugfixes under the hood and preparations for data migration to Tyme 2.
„Simple, Satisfying Time-Tracking. 9/10“ - Mac.Appstorm.net
„Elegant Time-Tracking for Freelancers“ - iFun.de
Tyme is an easy to use time tracking application for freelancers, small companies and anyone who wants to keep an overview of their times worked.
With Tyme you'll be able to have an instant breakdown of the progress you've made in your projects and if you are still in time and budget. Access Tyme straight from the menu bar.
With the Tyme iPhone app which is now also available, you can track your times even if you are on the go. iCloud keeps your data always in sync.
- Syncs your projects and hours woked / times via iCloud (10.9 needed)
- Today widgets: Have an instant overview of your current day and more
- Starts automatically during system startup
- Accessible straight from the menu bar
- Start & stop tasks straight from the menu bar
- Global hotkeys: Start & stop tasks from within other applications
- Simply adjust the start time if you started the timer too late
- Menu bar displays running time and daily total of hours worked
- Simple project and task management with deadlines and planned budgets
- Option to round time entries automatically
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual statistics about your workload and budget
- Exports time entries as PDF, CSV or HTML
- Supports the Macbook Pro Retina Display
- Easy tagging and filtering for projects & tasks
- Archives completed projects
- Simple backup & restoring of your data
- Supports Yosemite dark mode
- AppleScript support. Tyme is fully scriptable: http://tyme-app.com/tyme-scripting/
- Fully El Capitan compatible