Name: Together 3
Release Date: May 10, 2017
Developer: Steve Harris
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Checklists in notes
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.8.4:
- Fixed a problem import from the Share extension when the app is not running would not work.
- Fixed a problem importing web archives from Safari's reader mode.
- Fixed a problem creating new text files from the clipboard.
- Fixed a problem restoring open tabs at startup.
- Fixed a problem where the app could needlessly save to iCloud after viewing a PDF.
- Fixed a problem with memory use after viewing PDF files.