Name: Together 3
Release Date: March 02, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
What's New in Version 3.5.5:
- When a tag is selected and items are removed, the next nearest item will be selected.
- Fixed an issue where the fields in the mini info view wouldn’t always resize correctly.
- Dragged item links can no longer be added as new bookmarks.
- Fixed an issue where handoff wouldn’t work.
- Fixed issues where not all records could be saved to iCloud, and the app wouldn’t retry.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
In Together 3.5, iCloud library integration has been completely rewritten to be faster, more flexible and reliable.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements