Name: Together 3
Release Date: August 17, 2016
Developer: Steve Harris
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
In Together 3.5, iCloud library integration has been completely rewritten to be faster, more flexible and reliable.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.5.15:
- Fixed an issue where folders would not be automatically imported.
- Fixed a crash when opening links to Together items.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a note is autosaved.
- Fixed a crash quitting the app when smart groups are updating.
- Fixed an issue where iCloud errors such as "quota exceeded" may not get reported in a meaningful way.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in iCloud libraries when folders and groups are set to tag items automatically.