Name: Together 3
Release Date: May 20, 2016
Developer: Steve Harris
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
In Together 3.5, iCloud library integration has been completely rewritten to be faster, more flexible and reliable.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.5.11:
- Fixed tabbing between the sidebar and item list on OS X 10.11.4 and later.
- Fixed opening some files attached to notes and rich text documents.
- Fixed an issue where the groups outline would not always be updated after renaming the group.
- Fixed a problem adding inbox items to a group with the Add To menu.
- Fixed an issue importing duplicate Finder tags when using the Shelf's import options.
- The Add To > New Group and New Folder menu items now work in a tab.