Name: Together 3
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
MAS version with iCloud support
Release Date: October 22, 2015
What's New in Version 3.4.8
- Fixed a problem on El Capitan where hiding an item's extension doesn't hide it in the list.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when items are removed while the app is creating thumbnail icons for them.
- Fixed a problem on El Capitan where the Show Markdown Preview menu would only be available when the cursor was in the text.
- The Date Added field in the Info popover is now editable.
- Ensure navigation history is cleared when restoring items after app loads.
- Added an item to the File > Library menu to show the iCloud Documents folder.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
More Info: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together's refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.