Name: Snagit 4
Release Date: June 28, 2016
Languages: English, German
Developer: TechSmith Corporation
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/snagit-4/id1102432077?mt=12
Image and Video Screen Capture
TechSmith Snagit gives users the tools to communicate ideas visually, give feedback, and create shareable content. Users can effortlessly capture their screen and customize it using Snagit’s editing tools. Users can choose from a variety of callouts and stamps to communicate efficiently, in an engaging and impactful way. Users can also record their screen or webcam to create a quick tutorial, lesson, or demonstration. The content created is easily shareable with TechSmith Snagit’s wide array of outputs.
● New Snagit Editor
● New Snagit Capture Window
● New Stamps and Callouts
● Video Capture with Webcam
● Animated GIF
● Panoramic Image Capture
What's New in Version 4.0.3:
• Fixed a crash when users attempted to remove a Quick style from the export view.
• Fixed an issue where the preferences window would reopen after every capture.
• Fixed an issue with the Magnify tool where sometimes it would not capture.
• Fixed an issue where certain JPEG's were not being opened.
• Fixed an issue where duplicate Stamps folder caused the Snagit editor to become unresponsive.
• Snagit Library now creates a separate .plist file for storing capture tagging and application data.
• "Always keep Snagit running in the background" checkbox is now respected, by ensuring launch at login is registered properly following an upgrade.
• Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.