Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 64-bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
Unpack and enjoy.
What's new in version 6.0.11:
Some small changes for Yosemite (get Smultron 7 for many new features and full Yosemite support)
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
If you are using OS X Yosemite 10.10 you can get Smultron 7 instead with many new features. For OS X 10.6-10.8 you can use Smultron 3.)
Smultron 6 is an elegant and powerful text editor that is easy to use.
Use Smultron 6 to create and edit any text document - everything from a web page, a script, a list, to every kind of text or code.
• It is very easy to begin with Smultron 6 as it is designed to be intuitive to use
• Edit your text with many helpful tools
• All your open documents are easily accessible
• Use Smultron 6 in your own language as it is translated into many languages
• Store your documents in iCloud and access them on all your Macs, iPhones and iPads
• It has all the powerful features you want when you need them - like syntax colors for 100 code languages, regular expressions, commands, text snippets, text folding, line numbers and many more
The new Smultron 6 has many improvements and new features:
• It is now possible to merge all open documents windows into one single window
• Use different themes and change the syntax colors
• iCloud sync for commands, text snippets and themes
• Updated for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
• Change the file extensions used for syntax definitions
• Better and easier way to see and switch between open documents
• New syntax definitions: Sass/SCSS, Groovy, Go, Make, YAML
• Many improvements to other syntax definitions
• Many other improvements and bug fixes from earlier versions