Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
More info: http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop/osx
What's New in Version 1.12.1
• New style added: "Natural + Colors", colorful paths without topic boxes (see image above)
• Export to Dropbox, in Mind Map menu, for mind maps on Dropbox
• Advanced search options in Mind Map editor: search for checkbox state (unchecked, checked) or icon
• Pdf bookmark extraction: Import pdf, Convert .pdf to mind map, link to bookmark in pdf document, support for linking to "page=number" in pdf links. Note: AppStore edition only allows importing .pdfs on Dropbox. Links to local files are not supported.
• Add Icon from File, add a custom icon without adding it to the custom icons library
• Double click in empty space adds a Central Theme when nothing is selected
• Style sheet selector shows preview images.
• Improved lines in auto Top Down layout
• Performance improvement for dashed lines in low zoom factors
SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.