Descriptions for Scapple 1.3.1
Release Date: December 01, 2017
Developer: Literature & Latte
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scapple/overview
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/scapple/id568020055?mt=12
scapple: to work or shape roughly, without smoothing to a finish.
– The Chambers Dictionary
ROUGH IT OUT
Ever scribbled ideas on a piece of paper and drawn lines between related thoughts? Then you already know what Scapple does. It’s a virtual sheet of paper that lets you make notes anywhere and connect them using lines or arrows.
Join up your thinking however you want. Scapple doesn’t force you to make connections—every note is equal, so it’s up to you which notes have connections and which don’t. You have complete freedom to experiment with how your ideas fit together.
IT’S SCAPPLE SIMPLE
Creating notes is as easy as double-clicking anywhere on the page; making connections between ideas is as simple as dragging and dropping one note onto another. And unlike real paper, in Scapple you can move notes around and never run out of space.
• Simple—and fun!—to use
• Write notes anywhere
• Connect notes using drag and drop
• Move and arrange notes easily
• Stack notes in columns of related ideas
• Label connections
• Create background shapes to group notes
• Customise the appearance of notes
• MathType support
• iCloud syncing
• Full screen mode
• Export to popular formats or print your ideas
• Easily drag notes into Scrivener for further development
What’s New in Scapple 1.3.1
• 1.3.1 is a patch for 1.3 that fixes a crashing issue on systems older than 10.10.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category