Name: Roadmap Planner - Strategic Planner, Product Ideas Accounting
Release Date: August 20, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
Developer: KeepSolid Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://keepsolid.com/roadmap
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/roadmap-planner-strategic/id1072531325?mt=12
Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years.
In our busy environment, every minute counts. You can continue to work with your roadmap everywhere: whether it be high in the skies or while waiting for a flight change, as Roadmap Planner does not require an Internet connection. The app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
• Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart – use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
• Dependencies – build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
• Predefined templates – use templates for key business processes and develop your roadmap quicker and easier
• Presentation mode – present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
• Backlog – create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
• No WiFi or Internet connection required – get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
• Quicklook – quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or email
What's New in Version 1.9:
In the new version of the app, we introduce you significant optimizations and improvements for a better overall user experience, including:
- Footnotes inspector - View all your footnotes in one window, choose the one you need and it will be highlighted in the project
- Extended print options – Set the date interval and select projects to print. The “All on one page” option is now also available
- Contact Support directly – Need help? Complete a support ticket right from the app, and get a response as soon as possible
- Information tab – Learn more about the app before you get started with your planning