Name: Roadmap Planner - Strategic Planner, Product Ideas Accounting
Release Date: May 05, 2016
Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
Developer: KeepSolid Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://keepsolid.com/roadmap
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/roadmap-planner-strategic/id1072531325?mt=12
Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years.
In our busy environment, every minute counts. You can continue to work with your roadmap everywhere: whether it be high in the skies or while waiting for a flight change, as Roadmap Planner does not require an Internet connection. The app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
• Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart – use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
• Dependencies – build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
• Predefined templates – use templates for key business processes and develop your roadmap quicker and easier
• Presentation mode – present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
• Backlog – create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
• No WiFi or Internet connection required – get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
• Quicklook – quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or email
What's New in Version 1.7:
Developing the product lifecycle or market segmentation roadmap has just become much easier. We added predefined templates for key business processes, and overall improved the app for better user experience. Check it out!
- New predefined templates – we added 6 templates for key business processes so you can develop a roadmap with just a few more tweaks
- Frozen projects column - project titles are now visible even when you scroll the document
- Item tooltip – hover the mouse over the task to see its properties, like title, start and finish date
- Improved timing view – now you will see the mouse position along with the start and end day of tasks while moving or resizing them on the timeline
- Improved user experience
- The Undo/Redo bug was fixed
- More information – now you can learn more about the developers in the About window
- Korean language support
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations