Name: Purple Notes
Release Date: October 14, 2016
Developer: Sergey Bolshedvorsky
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.purplenotesapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/purple-notes/id980954960?mt=12
This is a very simple, powerful and easy to use notes application. The application uses iCloud for the data synchronisation between your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Application stores all notes as a rich text and allows text formatting
- It allows you to store images with your notes
- Images are accessible across all devices
- Application supports email, url, phone and address data detection
- It allows you to create multiple notebooks for your notes
- Sort your notebooks in an alphabetical or in your own custom order
- Sort your notes by the modification date or in an alphabetical order
- Favourite your notes and access them from the favourites notebook
- Application supports full text search
- Search results are updated live as you type
- Search is integrated with Spotlight
- All data is stored locally on your devices and synced to your iCloud account
- Application creates automatic backups of all your notes and notebooks
- Your data can be restored at any moment from a backup file
- Application allows you to protect all your notes with a password
- Application allows you to share any of your notes via Messages or Email
- Application allows you to publish any of your notes on Facebook or Twitter
- Application uses iCloud for the notes synchronisation between any Purple Notes clients running on your other devices
- There are native clients for the Apple Watches, iPhones, iPads and Macs
- Share extension gives you an easy and convenient way to create notes from their content
- Share extension supports text, images and links
- Today widget lists your most recent notes
Check our web site for more information and support materials! If you are having issues with the app please send me a message to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.3:
Every update of our Purple Notes app includes various fixes and improvements for speed and reliability.
Purple Notes never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review.
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.