Name: PDF Squeezer
Release Date: September 23, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.witt-software.com/pdfsqueezer
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdf-squeezer/id504700302?mt=12
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
• Simply drag and drop your file into the application window or onto the app icon in your Dock
• Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
• Batch compress multiple files
• Support for password protected PDFs
• Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
If you're having questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask for help by following the support link on the right!
What's New in Version 3.6.0:
If you like PDF Squeezer, please consider to rate it on the App Store. It would mean the world to me. :)
• NEW: PDF Squeezer is now ready for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
• NEW: Filter option to convert the PDF's content to images. This will help if you have many vector images in a document. You can enable it in the filter manager.
• NEW: An alert window will now show up the first time you activate One-Click-Compression.
• NEW: The 100 files limit has been removed.
• FIX: After changing system language, some default filters could not be found.