PDF Expert is a fast, beautiful tool that will empower your PDF workflow.
** Instant PDFs **
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
** Robust Tools **
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
* Read - An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
* Annotate - Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
* Edit - Easily make your mark by adding text, customized shapes, and more.
* Merge - Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
* Sign - Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
* Fill Out - Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
** Easy Exchange **
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get it there.
** Beautiful Work **
Experience matters. PDF Expert’s great design and attention to details will help you work faster, whether you’re editing documents or using the award-winning PDF viewing tools.
** PDF Everywhere **
Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Apple’s Continuity and Handoff features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
What's New in Version 1.2
+ Use Images as Signatures
You can now use images in JPG and PNG formats as signatures. Just click “Add signature” and select “Image” in the dialog.
+ Pages Thumbnails on Sidebar
Turn on thumbnails view on a left side panel to quickly browse and navigate your documents.
+ PDF Expert now remembers if the left side panel was opened or closed when you quit the app.
+ And as always there are some bugs fixed.