Name: Paws for Trello
Release Date: November 04, 2016
Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: Milosz Falinski
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: http://friendlyfox.es/pawsfortrello
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paws-for-trello/id1124077199?mt=12
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more- away from the distractions of your browser.
- Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Cmd+Alt+T- Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9- Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmdl+0- Open Boards page
- Right-click on card- quick edit menu
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.1:
- Quick fix for Printing - it will actually work now!
What's new in 1.3.0:
Big new features and bug fixes!
- **Multiple windows!** You can now have multiple windows open so you can work on multiple boards at once! This is a big one, so report any bugs you find at firstname.lastname@example.org
- **You can now set a default board!** Set a board that will load when opening Paws for Trello. You can also load it quickly with a new shortcut - Cmd+D and change it to current board with Cmd+Shift+D
- Add printing support - Cmd+P
- Add option to copy current board/card URL - shortcut Cmd+Alt+C
- Much **improved performance**! Now Paws for Trello is much better at conserving your battery and will not use nearly as much power in the background.
- Added option to send a test notification - use it to set up and customise notifications.
- Added notices and instructions to unsupported and partially supported Power-Ups, while we’re working on fixes. If you find any broken Power-Ups send us a message at email@example.com
- Fixed issues with dragging cards when zoomed in/out
- Fixed styling issues when zooming out - no more overlapping buttons!
- Shortcuts are now more consistent with other apps: Access all boards with Cmd+Shift+B and use Cmd+0 to reset zoom level
- Fixed menu bar icon not changing color when changing menu bar theme
- Fixed spelling mistake on Settings page :)