Descriptions for Paragraphs 1.1.4
Name: Paragraphs – Minimalist Writing
Version: 1.1.4 (MAS + iCloud)
Release Date: February 21, 2017
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://paragraphsapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paragraphs-minimalist-writing/id990885356?mt=12
Paragraphs lets you focus on what you do best: write. No distracting menus, no complicated formatting options. It’s just you and whatever you feel like writing.
– A distraction free writing environment. Once you begin typing the interface disappears and you can focus on what counts: whatever’s on your mind.
– A quick formatting toolbar that’s there when you need it and gets out of your way when you don’t. Just highlight some text and you’re good to go.
– An overview screen that makes it easy to switch between your writings.
– Just enough settings. Select from 4 layout and font options optimized for writing. Or switch to dark mode for writing at night or a low light setting.
– Easily export to markdown, html, or plain text.
What Paragraphs isn’t:
– Paragraphs isn’t a word processor or desktop publishing application. It doesn’t have tools for creating complicated layouts, and only has formatting options that are absolutely necessary for pure writing. Paragraphs provides an ideal environment for getting your ideas on “paper” and can work well along side a page layout application for formatting your finished work.
– Paragraphs doesn’t natively edit markdown files (although it can export to markdown.) Paragraphs is a rich text editor. What you see is what you get!
What’s New Paragraphs 1.1.4
– Adds search to Documents Overview
– Adds support for the Touch Bar
– Fixes for a few small graphical glitches